Alarming Mistakes People Make When Choosing LED Lights
Making a decision on ambient LED lighting for your dwelling can be overwhelming. With the plethora of selections, it's difficult to know which LEDs will fit best in your home and how to mount them correctly.
Unfortunately, many people make mistakes when selecting ambient LED lighting that can cost them time and money. From choosing the wrong color temperature to not layering with other types of light sources, these errors can lead to unsatisfactory results including your health.
At EShinestore, we understand the importance of ambient lighting in creating a comfortable atmosphere in any space. That's why we offer high-quality LED lighting kits that come with everything you need for easy installation and optimal results - from bars and dimmers to mounting hardware and accessories. Our experts will help guide you through every step of the process so that you end up with beautiful ambient lighting without making any costly mistakes along the way!
5 Alarming Mistakes People Make When Choosing LED Lights
1. Not layering ambient LED lighting with other light sources - ambient LED lights are great for accenting a room but should be used in combination with other types of lighting to create the perfect balance.
2. Choosing the wrong color temperature - cool white LEDs can make a room feel cold, while warm white LEDs can make it feel too warm and cozy. Make sure to select one that best matches your existing ambient lighting scheme.
3. Using high-output LED lights in small spaces - this will make the room look washed out and glare-y, affecting your productivity or relaxation.
4. Not using dimmers and other accessories - dimming ambient LED lights can drastically change the ambiance of a room and should be considered an essential part of the ambient LED lighting setup.
5. Failing to consider health implications - ambient LED lights with too high color temperature (above 4000K) can cause headaches, eye strain, and other related problems. Make sure to select one that is in the warm white range (2700-3000K).
When it comes to ambient LED lighting, EShinestore has you covered. Our LED lighting kits are designed with your health and comfort in mind so that you can create the perfect atmosphere for any room without making costly mistakes.
Browse our LED lighting collections now to see what suits you!